Truth has Power.
Learn the Truth.
Practice the Truth.
Teach the Truth.
Preach the Truth.
Spread the Truth.
Truth Breeds Freedom.
Teach the World to be Free.
John 8:31-38 (ESV): So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” They answered him, “We are offspring of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone. How is it that you say, ‘You will become free’?” Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin. The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. I know that you are offspring of Abraham; yet you seek to kill me because my word finds no place in you. I speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.”
- You’re Free! But Now What? (captivatedbychrist.org)
- If you abide in My Word… (alcplatteville.wordpress.com)
- Becoming a Slave | Matthew 20:20-28 | 114 (commonmansbiblejourney.wordpress.com)
- John 8 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- Set Free by the Truth (alcplatteville.wordpress.com)
- Jesus’ Authority (fellowshiproom.org)
- So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in (richardangulo.wordpress.com)
- A Spiritual Gut Check (thereformedwesleyan.com)
- Fifty Plus Bible Verses to Hide In Your Heart – Will Change your walk with Jesus! (raymondjclements.wordpress.com)
- The Greatest Prayer Ever Prayed (withalliamgod.wordpress.com)