(a) What is our responsibility?
(b) What Guides does God provide for us through life?
(c) What is the nature of time? Will there be time after our world passes away?
Think through the Bible and its’ revelations through over 500 blog entries exploring topics like creation, prayer, faith, love, wisdom, spiritual nourishment, adversity, and more.
Explore Bible topics through writings, visuals, and presentations like these:
(2) Learn how we are to live in character and the tools God has provided us through The Three Guides Presentation.
(3) Revisit the Bible Genesis Creation Account through the Universe Tools Paradigm and Literal Creator Days Presentation & writings to better understanding scriptures by drawing upon scientific analogies.
Authored by Carl Frederick II, who is married, a parent, a programmer, and a technology enthusiast with a business background.
Key Theology Tenets:
1. Jesus is the Son of God, who came down from Heaven, and was born through the power of the Holy Spirit to the Virgin Mary for the purpose to highlight great worldly hypocrisy and to showcase God’s Character and to pay the penalty of sins of faithful followers through his physical death & resurrection. (Reference: Matthew 1:17-25 (ESV) , Matthew 23 (ESV) , Colossians 2 (ESV) , Romans 1:1-15 (ESV) )
2. Jesus performed miracles through the power of God the Father, to witness to the authenticity of the message that God the Father had given him to preach. Jesus’ miracles included feedings, raising people back to life, and healing numerous people, which while amazing and consistent with miracles performed by prophets before his coming, these miracles are secondary of importance to God’ ability through Jesus Christ to forgive our sins. (Reference: John 11 (ESV), Mark 1 (ESV), Luke 5:17-26 (ESV), Luke 9 (ESV) )
3. Jesus the Son of God is the Savior God promised at the beginning after Adam & Eve sinned & rebelled against God, and is one & equal with God the Father and the Holy Spirit in Character, and this oneness & equality is expressed numerous times in the Bibles 66 Books, 39 in the Old Testament before Jesus’ birth, and 27 in the New Testament after Jesus birth & resurrection. (Genesis 3 (ESV), John 5:17-19 (ESV), Matthew 1:17-25 (ESV) , Isaiah 53 (ESV), http://bibleprobe.com/300great.htm )
4. Jesus was with God the Father and the Holy Spirit when the World was created, and after his death returned to Earth to prove to the disciples & apostles that he had resurrected physically, with the nail marks in the hands and the side puncture physically observable. Jesus returned back to Heaven and sent the Holy Spirit to guide the disciples & apostles in the truth, in a world that often misrepresents & misuses & denies & ignores God. (Reference: John 20:24-29 (ESV) )
5. God recognizes the sanctity of choice and provided Adam & Eve and all people to choose whether to pursue the truth, to search to know God, who is knowable through Jesus Christ the Son of God’s life & witness, and is witnessed by the Old Testament, when properly understood. All people are eligible to become saved, and are wise to seek first God’s kingdom and righteousness.
6. Jesus Christ fulfills numerous scripture prophesies foretelling of his coming, character, betrayal, death, and resurrection in sufficient detail to be statistically significant evidence of the deity & divinity of his character as God, placing Jesus Christ in a unique and elevated position above all religions. ( http://bibleprobe.com/300great.htm )
7. God desires all people to come to know him through his Son Jesus Christ as faithful believers, since God has promised faithful followers will have their sins forgiven, and will go to Heaven, and become like God in Character, a process already started on Earth. Many people assume & presume & ignore God’s important message, and are hence not protected by God’s promises, and are eligible for God’s just judgement. God’s just judgements include eternal punishment & torment in Hell and in the Lake of Fire.
- Bible Genesis Creation Account Universe Tools Paradigm & Comparison & Literal Creator Days (bibleopia.wordpress.com)
- Faith Types and The Parable of the Sower (bibleopia.wordpress.com)
- The Three Guides (bibleopia.wordpress.com)
This page has the following sub pages.